Click here to hear the full episode:
Design & Marketing News
Why Use our Preferred CMS?
- Save Money No longer do you need to send the most basic text changes to your designer / webmaster / programmer
- Have Access Make changes or add content from any computer in the world with Internet access and a browser
- Quickly Communicate Since you dont have to wait a few days for your designer to make those basic changes, the content on
- Look Consistent Template-formatted pages
- Have Better Time Management Add content and then schedule those posts to publish on your site on whatever day and time you want
- Be Social Networking Friendly Automatically integrate your content with social media
- Engage with Media Easily add audio and video to post pages
- Get Ultimate SEO Friendliness The construction of code is consistent and streamlined without excessive HTML code, plus, every page or post you make gives you the highest possible probability of getting your pages in high search results positions
- Be a Search Engine Magnet Posting content more often will attract Google robots and other search engines
- Have Growth Potential Adding pages and posts, the software archives your content in chronological order, and offers a search function
- Easy to Learn Learning to edit content, post new pages, add photos and images
- Improve Security If you have the right people involved in the setup of your CMS installation, your site can be more secure than a traditional website
- Inspire Repeat Visitors RSS feeds (Real Simple Syndication), along with automated notices by email that new posts have been made
- Two-Way Communication with Visitors Through the use of comments, you are no longer restricted to one-way outbound communication with visitors like you would be with a traditional website
- Increase Your Perceived Industry Authority Making frequent posts and sharing your opinion on whats happening in your industry offers so much more potential for establishing rapport with your audience than a traditional website could offer
Compare CMS’s Chart:
FREE High-Resolution Stock Photo Websites
Do what you’d like to the images that you download from these sites copy, modify, distribute, use for commercial without need to credit or ask permission under creative commons zero
- Refe via Tumbler (a Tumbler user)
- Flickr Creative Commons read the rules on the right hand side before you begin you must credit the author
FREE Online Editor for Images, Photos, Collage Maker, & Designers
FREE Online Web Color Picker Tool – ColorPicker.com
FREE Video & Footage & Time Lapse Animation Downloads (like, for backgrounds)
This is the company that makes extremely complex software for professionals. This is the company whose flagship product, Photoshop, has more than 500 menu commands. This is the company that earned the worlds fury when it decided to stop selling its software and offer it only as a monthly subscription. This is also the company behind the handy, but potentially dangerous, PDF format for documents.
So what does Adobe go and do this morning? It releases one of the simplest, most creative, most joyous apps ever written and gives it away free.
Its called Adobe Voice. Its for the iPad only right now; click here to get it. Adobe says it will bring it to other gadgets if the app is successful. And it will be.